Monday, December 10, 2012

MIA OATLEY'S ART IN XMAS EXHIBITIONS



I've got work in a couple of Christmas shows at the moment. "Small wonder" an exhibition of.... yep you guessed it- small work. You can catch this work at my Canberra Gallery- Paint Box www.paintboxfineart.com/
My 3 mixed media collages, are  created from lush, shiney Vinyl, splashes of acrylic paint, and are rendered with a marker pen. This one of a kind gift is priced to delight at $800



 I'm also offering a Special Xmas offer hand drawn original drawings  over a limited edition print of one of my collages. Only 5 unique images were produced. There are only 3 unique images left!
At $390 unframed- or $550 framed they are a steal!
To have a look check out my online shop http://www.miaoatley.com.au/shop/mia_oatley/



If you're a local- or happen to be passing by the Gold Coast's Gallery One http://www.gallery-one.com.au/this summer holidays I've got some stunning larger work there that I've just sent up. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment