Friday, January 10, 2014

MY FUNKY COLLAGES $365 NOW $250 FOR LAST ONES LEFT!





                                         SOLD

                                         SOLD
                                          SOLD



When I went to Birdsville I was actually looking for Love Birds, but when I got to the store there wasn’t much in the way of Love Birds. There were 2, and one was already taken, and I wasn’t really down with the idea of taking one lonely Love Bird. So I took the 2 rowdy and brilliantly colored budgies instead.

As soon as I got them home I started drawing them, on the swing, nesting, fighting, playing, sitting sweetly side by side, and individually. They made excellent subjects.

After drawing them, I wanted to express just how colorful, and fun budgies can be, so I got my collage on and had fun making these quirky bird collages. Made from Vinyl, acrylic paint, oil paint and marker pen, they are perfect to add a punchy and playful pop in your living room, bedroom, or kids room. They look great in sets of 2 or more!

There’s a just a few of these left so I’m offering a special price for the last few. Framed in a fresh white frame 30cm x 30cm these gorgeous artworks originally $365 are now $250 for 3 days only.

To take advantage of this special offer email Mia.oatley@gmail.com x
                                   
                        






                               

                                 


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment