Friday, October 31, 2014

Jumbled Love!



Ok, so Ill admit it.  I love when people visit me in the studio.  Despite being a  sacred place for me, where I spend most of my days with my feathered and bikini-clad friends, it can sometimes get a little lonely.  So when the lovely Pip from Jumbled contacted me to come, visit, interview and photograph me and my work, it was a mutually beneficial exchange.  Its always such a joy for me to share my works with people; when people are interested and excited by what I do, it just me feel like the luckiest girl in the world… having the ‘job’ I have.



Jumbled is great, and you must check it out – the link to my article is here: http://www.jumbledonline.com/blogs/jumbled-2/15295929-welcome-mia-oatley



Full of inspiring posts about artists, designers other goodies it’s the type of site that you can lose hours and hours, just perusing the pretty posts… and uh oh, you can also purchase from this site… hide that credit card!




On that note, I am lucky enough to also now have my works featured on this site for sale! Not to mention that one of my works sold within 24hours of being featured on their site.  Thank you so much Jumbled… I know where ill be doing my Christmas shopping this year! Get in quick art lovers! 


Mia x


No comments:

Post a Comment