Monday, May 30, 2011

LIMITED EDITION PRINTS COMING SOON!



As the weather gets colder, things are getting hotter in the studio.
And by hot I don't mean that I'm about to blow myself up by having the heater up full blast with all of those fumes!

Although that is a distinct possibility......what I mean is that a whole bunch of great new work that has been evolving in the studio for the past month is finally coming together, and that's exciting!
Just have to wait for it to stop raining so I can  lug the paintings outside,  get some good shots, then I'll post some of the new work.

The other very cool thing that has been in the pipeline for some time is limited edition prints of some of my most popular work will be available VERY soon.
The prints will come in editions of 30 and will be able to be purchased from my website.
Stay tuned for that.

In the mean time rug up for a chilly winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment