Saturday, August 27, 2011

LIMITED EDITION ART WITHOUT WALLS TEESHIRT


When the Girls from Art without walls approached me to create a limited edition tee-shirt I jumped at the the chance. I first met Cat who runs the business with her twin sister Heather when were in art school. I've been curious to see what my art would look like on clothing, or accesories for some time now, and this was the perfect opportunity.

We've gone through a few different ideas before arriving at printing my image of Yellow Girl, which has already made into a limited edition print, and proving the most popular of the series so far.

I also made another version of yellow girl on a navy blue tee.  they're both really fresh and unique
and I love them!
I want to see my art living and breathing, Turning up on your backs in cafes, bars, busses, ques, banks
wherever. So jump in quick to grab one of the 30 special limited edition tees for $50 

There will also be a very cool exhibition to accompany the tees mini mixed media masterpieces
and limited edition prints priced between $200-$500

So come on down on the night to enjoy complimentary ice cold viking beer and get down to Dj Maceyalan who'll be playing some awesome hip hop and funk tunes....Yeah!!

OPENING SEPTEMBER 8th
AMBUSH GALLERY
 4a James Street
Waterloo 6-9pm






 


No comments:

Post a Comment