Sunday, February 13, 2011

COOWEE!! READ ALL ABOUT IT



 When a friend came over last week and observed that everything hung up to dry on the clothesline was striped I had to admit I had a Stripey problem. Probably picked up from spending a couple of years in Paris in the national uniform. Stripey problem' aside now that I've got your attention I can let you know that I'm very excited about all the interest in my exhibition Dirty Pretty Things. The press are really enthusiastic about the work, so look out for upcoming stories in MX, on the 23rd of FEb, it will also appear in SMH arts Diary, The Manly daily, and the May editions of Belle, and Home Beautiful will feature my work. This on top of Voi Tutti Magazine, Karen Magazine, and Harbour side Magazine doing stories prior to the show. 

Yay Zuez it's been a lot of work sending literally hundreds of press releases and all of the follow up calls, but I enjoyed speaking with theses people directly. Listening to their thoughts about my work in person. 

Tomorrow is the hanging, sending off personal invitations, so another big day, taking me closer to ZE BIG day

OPENING NIGHT 23rd of FEB
6-8pm
Richardmartinart
98 Holdsworth Street, Woollahra, 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment