Sunday, February 6, 2011

DIRTY PRETTY THINGS



This is a stills video that I made with my boyfriend David Mendes on I movies. Thank god for him. Working out anything with technology is not my forte. I think I am a really old fashioned type of artist,(from another century)that is basically computer illiterate.
My brother in law Ivan De Sousa is amazing with music. He mixed the Ken Booths track No NO NO, with just the woman's voice, which is how I pictured it, sounding sublime and sad, really giving the girls and the pure image another dimension......I can really see them as DIRTY PRETTY THINGS now. Thanks guys for your help in promoting my show.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!
    I love the work. My favourite is the yellow painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia,
    Your work rocks my world!!
    Love to save up and buy one of your dirty pretty things.

    ReplyDelete