Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MIA OATLEY limited Edition Prints available in my online SHOP



Since November I have been researching the best way to produce Giclee prints. Would I do it offshore? Would I do it with a print company here, etc etc. Very recently My partner and I decided to buy our own printer. A top of the line and the largest in stock Epson 9900 printer. Yes it's mammoth!

We've created a shop section on my website where the very first of these prints are available for sale. Coming in purrfect A2 size  60cm x 42cm in limited editions of 50 these sweet little prints are retailing for the very nice price of $120US unframed.  A gift for someone special, or just for yourself, they are all collectors editions and signed personally by me.

As painters creating another flow of income  separate to your main flow generated by large sales from big paintings is important. Being able to tap into the affordable art market....or more affordable as your painting prices continue to reach skyward is valuable.  You are also stimulating the enthusiasm of younger collectors unable to afford a more expensive work of yours right now........but who knows what will happen in the future!

This leads me onto the next thing that my partner David Mendes and I have been working on. We have created a company called Renegade Print, where artists, and photographers,  can create limited editions giclee prints on 310 gsm Canson photorag paper, which is just beautiful. We are also able to turn special family photos into one off archival quality prints.

David's background is in production, graphic design, and  web design in the magazine world. He is an absolute perfectionist, and won't rest until the colours are perfectly aligned with those of your image.
For more information about Renegade Print email david@renegadeprint.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment